Appel à communication : « From Prints to Paintings in 15th-C Northern Italy » — RSA (Chicago, 30 mars-1er avril 2017)
Session du Congrès de la Renaissance Society of America (RSA, 2017).
This session considers the impact of prints on fifteenth-century Northern Italian painting.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
· The use of prints as substitutes for workshop drawings
· The transmission of Northern European visual culture via prints
· The role of prints in the regional dissemination of artistic ideas
· The appropriation of specific motifs
· Prints as sources of inspiration or points of departure
By May 20, please send your paper title, abstract (150-word maximum), keywords, and a brief curriculum vitae (300-word maximum) to: Daniel Wallace Maze (email@example.com).